Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Strep?
I spent 3 hours at the Dr's office with Emma this morning. She's been kind of out of it since Saturday and came home from school yesterday with a fever and sore throat. Took her in today to get checked out and the strep test came back negative. She was super excited since today was the last day of school and the awards ceremony was this afternoon. She was almost in tears when she thought she wasn't going to be able to go! Both her and Katelyn received 4.0 GPA awards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Glad to hear the positive health report. Congrats to both girls with that straight A rating. All of your children are very smart just like their Mom and Dad. Emma told me she has a challenge bet with a boy from school that she will get straight A's through out here school career. She even wants to extend it to college. A lofty goal, especially if she chooses Duke. I told her that I hope she reaches her goal but if she does her best and uses the gifts God gives her, less than nothing but A's is going to be ok in my book.
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!
P.S. An elderly Japanese gentleman turned right in front of me on my way to work today and I could not avoid hitting him. May have totaled the truck but won't know until I get the insurance report. It was a good old truck. If they total it I hope they give me enough to replace it if I want to do so. Not sure if it is going to be a boon or a bummer, but most importantly no one was hurt. The police gave the guy a ticket. Wish they hadn't. He felt bad enough as it was and I'm not totally sure that he understood what the police were saying to him.