After a rough day that life throws at you once awhile it's wonderful to have something shake you out of your funk and say look at this! Today was one of those rough days, but after I dropped Emma off at her Community Group Nicholas & I were driving to Wal-Mart to get a few things and on the radio "God's Not Dead, Like a Lion" by the Newsboys came on. We sang together as loud as we could and laughed and smiled together when we were done! It was awesome and I'm thankful for the reminder of how lucky I am.
My God is not dead
He's surely alive
He's living on the inside
Roaring like a lion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
parent and child moments especially when God is involved are beautiful things!!!
ReplyDelete