Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tired Dogs

Whew, my feet hurt!  We've had some fun the past few days enjoying the visit with Paula & Michael.  We've been to Colonial Williamsburg, Yorktown battlefield, Yorktown beach, and the Victory Center.  Lots of walking, lots of eating, and lots of fun!












1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. Looks like everyone is having a fun time and enjoying the time together. I'm glad that Paula and Mike came out. Maybe I'll be next but probably not until the fall. Just wondering if it is still real hot there. Close to 100 here which is real unusual and the forest fires are bad. Over 60 homes burned to the ground so far just this week.

    Gramps sure misses and loves the Kenney Krewe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...