Monday, August 6, 2012

Sunday Stuff

A packed day yesterday with the KenneyKrewe.  Angie & I volunteered at church in the morning, I made a Goodwill trip with some old clothes from Katelyn (she's had a growth spurt and is sooo happy!), Ang got all the receipts caught up in our budget, did some laundry, the kids and I enjoyed some time in the pool, we went to church in the afternoon, Angie & I went out to dinner at Surf Rider, and we had a family meeting to end the night.  A good day!

1 comment:

  1. It was so great to connect on Skype and hear the kids voices, see their faces and hear the news. Glad Angie is healing and all is well.
    Gramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...