Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Fun

Spring break has arrived!  Well, at least for some in the KenneyKrewe.  I did take today off though.  I got up early and got the truck's yearly inspection done and then came back home and got the kids up and around.  I took them to the movies to see "The Croods".  It was ok, not excellent, not bad, but ok.  Of course the kids liked the popcorn at 10AM!  Angie wasn't able to go as she was working for some friends.

How about this...I think I'll keep them!
Time to get ready for a Spring Break party tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Keep building those memories. They are wonderful to have. Funny pictures. I haven't seen a photo booth in years. I hope everyone has a Christ filled and Blessed Easter and a fun and safe Spring Break. I head home a week from today. Really looking forward to it.
    Gramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...