Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

Sickness continues in the KenneyKrewe household.  I went back to work on Friday, but I think I paid for it yesterday.  I was wiped out and felt terrible all day yesterday.  So far today I feel much better!  Saturday morning Emma got sick in the middle of the hallway.  She slept until early afternoon and then she managed to get up and come downstairs to watch some movies with me.  I think she's all better today.  Last night before bed, Nicholas got sick!  He seems to be doing just fine this morning though.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear how you guys are feeling. I've been fortunate this year with no sickness just surgeries.
    Sounds like a quiet day at the Kenney house so I probably won't try to Skype. I put my reservation in for the moving truck yesterday and will pick it up April 6th with the plan to head towards Illinois April 7th. Will stay with Denney until I can find a place and hopefully work.

    Gramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...