We've had a great time and between the parks and the hotel pool, the kids have really seemed to enjoy themselves. More to follow... T.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Looks like everyone is having a great time! I'm thinking there is or if not Should be a rule that you should take Grandparents along on these family holidays!! We could babysit! Glad you are having such a fun time. Keep the pictures coming so enjoy them!
ReplyDeleteJim and I can't wait to take Lucy to Disney! Jim loves Disney World as much as any kid so now he'll have a good excuse to go again.
ReplyDelete