The week is almost over...yeah! This is the last week of school for the girls and it shows. I don't think there is a lick of actual school work being done. Emma got to go to Pizza Hut one day for lunch buffet, they had water play outside one day, they're going on a field trip to a park in Williamsburg tomorrow, and Fri is the awards ceremony.
Katelyn completed her back flip in gymnastics on Monday! She was pretty proud. I'm impressed, I'd probably break my neck trying.
Angie & I had our community group last night and our baby sitter forgot she was supposed to be here! Angie called her and she came, but Ang had to come about a half hour late.
That's it in a nutshell...till later. T.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
No comments:
Post a Comment