We had a good time on some rides, visiting Sesame St. Place, and watching a Sesame St. 4D show. We were all on a ride when they shut it down (and most of the rest in the park) due to inclement weather coming into the area. We thought they were crazy, but in about 15 minutes or so a massive thunderstorm with lightning rolled over the park. We did some building to building running (making a stop at the Clydesdale stalls) before we finally gave it up and just walked back to the tram. By the time we made it to the truck we were all drenched! All in all it was a good time though. T.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Summer Vacation continues...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
the kids look like they are having a great time and Dad too! Where is Mom?/ Nicholas never looks afraid - quite the opposite!
ReplyDelete