Ya wanna know my husband's reply to the boy? Wait for it . . . . . wait for it . . . . "Son, you can't be so obvious". Which leads to me to these conclusions:
1) No more daddy/son outings without supervision. EVER!
2) I'm enrolling in covert observation classes specializing in analyzing the directional gaze of my dear husband.
3) I'm officially practicing my back of the head jack slap. I believe I will win a gold medal in this event by the time I'm finished perfecting my form and follow thru.
4) If my husband shows up anywhere with a neck brace you know I have completed #2 and #3 and he got busted.
5) It's a good thing I find both my husband and my son extremely cute and I happen to love them both. Cuz I hate to admit it but it was hilarious.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
we're sooo cute. Troy
ReplyDelete