Friday, June 12, 2009
Friday
My week of vacation is almost over; back to work on Monday. We ripped up the old vinyl floor in the entry way, hallway, and eat in kitchen area Wednesday night/Thursday morning. I got all the base boards and trim off yesterday. With Angie's help we managed to get about half of the eat-in-kitchen area done, including a couple strips down the hallway. Not sure if I'll get it finished today or not. I need to work on my resume today and apply for my job. The job search seems very promising right now. T.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Sounds like things are busy at the Kenney household! Wish I could find some good help like that! The pictures of the kids were so good - can't tell you how much I have enjoyed seeing them!
ReplyDelete