Saturday, October 29, 2011
Harvest Fair
The kids had Harvest Fair at school yesterday. Nicholas won a 3rd place ribbon for his Veterinarian costume. Katie was a Living Word Academy fan (with one of her friends) and Emma was Noah's Ark. She made the Ark out of cardboard and wore it over her shoulders. She did a great job. We were supposed to be going to a Trick or Trunk party this afternoon, but I'm guessing it will be cancelled. Nothing but rain scheduled for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Are you going to post pictures? It would be great to see their costumes.
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!!
we weren't thinking and didn't get any pictures!
ReplyDelete