Everything is out! Stove, sink, window shelves, and floor. I'll sleep good tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
The space looks in good shape, floor especially. Not much leveling to do. I forget are you putting wood down? The area will be so much more spacious and open when done. When is the reconstruction to start and do you have all of your subs lined up? Like I've said before I wish I was there too help.
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!
I see that you have the drain and water lines well wrapped. Is that to insure that a certain little helper doesn't turn any thing on "just to see what happens" or drop something down the drain "just to see where it goes"
ReplyDeleteyou never know...even though i told him to stay away.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking for something to be back "IN" how is it going?? What are my grandkids having for dinner these days? Maybe they should come
ReplyDeleteover to Grammy C's for dinner tomorrow night!! That would be so Nice!
Love and Hugs to all!