A lot of work completed over the past couple of days. The half walls are in, 90% of electrical/lighting, 90% of cabinets (pantry is just sitting in place but not secured, and none of the trim is up), and old plumbing out (new not in yet). Of course things take a little longer then expected thanks to surprises with the electrical...cut a hole for a light and find a waste pipe, find a copper pipe, find an HVAC pipe, find that the kitchenette area rafters are closer together then the kitchen rafters. Working thru it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Very nice. I thought you lost the half wall and both upper and lower cabinets where the dish washer was but I see there is a half wall there with new lower cabinets. Is that a change of plans or did I miss understand you?
ReplyDeleteLooks great and really open things up.
Gramps loves the Kenney Krewe!!!
we had planned on keeping lower cabinets there...but the sink will be there now
ReplyDeleteGood plan. That let's whom ever is at the sink to remain in the conversation in the living room or breakfast area. Looking out of a window is nice but I like the sink in an island design better like what I had with the house on the hill back in Illinois.
ReplyDelete