The new opening is cut out between the kitchen and the dining room. I think it's going to be awesome! Not much else visually, but ran thru where/how all the electric is going and all the new light placement (recessed, pendants, under counter).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Refresh my memory please. Are you doing all of the tear out and rough work or do you have a contractor doing this? I remember you said that you were going through Home Depot but I forget who and how much work was being done by others. It's going to look great when it is finished and fun to see in transition.
ReplyDelete