2012...wow! We've had a great New Year's weekend so far. Thursday night we had fun playing with Band Hero on the Wii with the kids. Alot of fun pretending to be a rock star!


Friday night we went to some new friends house for a get together with other friends from our new community group. Had a great time! Last night we had our New Year's Eve party. We had 5 other couples and their kids over for food, beverages, and fun playing Dance Party on the XBOX. We turned the garage into a kid friendly zone with games, playdo, a TV/DVD and snacks. Katelyn & Nicholas were up till 1AM! I think Ang & I made it to be around 2.
We got up this morning and watched church via a special New Years day online service. Was nice to watch in PJs at home! Now we're relaxing with some football. We may get up the gusto to start taking down Christmas decorations later.
The Kenney Krewe wishes everyone a blessed New Year!
You have crowned the new year with Your bounty...(Psalm 65:11)
Sure wish my invitation would of made it here - what fun! Blessings to all for a great 2012!!
ReplyDeleteMine too Gramy C. It sure looks like this was a fun filled holiday vacation. The next time I come for a visit I would like to play some of those games too. Yes, Blessings to all this coming year. God is a gracious and loving Father.
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!!