Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday

All of our kids are back in our house.  Emma had a great time at her friends birthday party last night...I guess she was up till about 1am.  Katelyn and her friend Rachel had a good time here last night.  Ice skating was fun and no broken bones!

KT did get a ripped blister though...

Looks even worse today.








She likes her new IPOD docking alarm clock/speaker system and her new zebra stripe jacket

1 comment:

  1. Nasty blister. Hope it heals before the meet that is coming up. I didn't know that you could hunt Zebra in Virginia. Well another year in the books for the cluster of grandkid's birthdays. Starts with Emma in December and ends with Tayton in January. It doesn't seem possible that they are all as old as they are.
    Gramps sure loves them bunches and their parents too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...