We had bacon stuffed pancakes this morning...they were kind of a flop. Bummer. They were too pancake battery or something. It was much better just with a plain pancake wrapped around a piece of bacon!
Emma has a volleyball clinic this morning then has a birthday party tonight to go to (a new friend from the volleyball league). While Ang is with Emma today at practice and then to get a bday present, I'll be taking Katelyn, her friend, and Nicholas ice skating for a couple hours. Ang told me to wrap Nicholas in bubble wrap! Katelyn is having a friend over tonight for a sleep over and wants pizza for supper.
Remember this 6yr old?
or this 4yr old?
I do remember that little girl and she was so cute and so sweet - but the now bigger version and more grown up one is still very cute and very sweet!! I so enjoyed her and her sister and brother last weekend! So sad that we live so far away from each other!
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs to all